About Us

My photo
We are a family of 5 that moved from California to Arizona about 8 years ago. We love it here! We love to watch movies, enjoy the great outdoors when it's not blazing hot, play sports, hike, ride bikes and spend time together! Life is awesome and we wish the same to all of you!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shopping Can Be So Tiring

We went shopping at Trader Joe's today and boy was I tired. I was grabbing things from the shelves as they passed me by. I had several intelectual conversations with the other babies in their carts. But it is so tough to be a baby sometimes. I need a drink, where's the milk mom?



Here I am, all tuckered out!

2 comments:

Weeks Family said...

That is too cute :) Being a girl and shopping can be so hard...lol

Sasha said...

LOL.....awe look at that little Angel face. I miss her and I want to see her! Auntie Sashy Demands that you bring her to California ASAP!!! :-)