About Us

My photo
We are a family of 5 that moved from California to Arizona about 8 years ago. We love it here! We love to watch movies, enjoy the great outdoors when it's not blazing hot, play sports, hike, ride bikes and spend time together! Life is awesome and we wish the same to all of you!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Future NRA Member

Ok, so I won't get into the long debate about weapons here...this is meant to be a fun lighthearted post! With that said Conlan does have a whole artillery of plastic weaponry. From Army to Star Wars, from Nerf to water guns. I have never understood the fascination of play "killing" with toy guns, but then again I am not a boy and who am I to judge! The other day, Conlan was having one of his typical gun fights with imaginary bad guys. He got too close to Damara and she snatched a gun right out of his hands. She was so proud of herself, you can see the sheepish grin below. It was too funny to pass up the kodak moment here! Well, I guess being the youngest you have to fend for yourself, and she did!





No comments: