About Us

My photo
We are a family of 5 that moved from California to Arizona about 8 years ago. We love it here! We love to watch movies, enjoy the great outdoors when it's not blazing hot, play sports, hike, ride bikes and spend time together! Life is awesome and we wish the same to all of you!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Even Plastic Babies Need to Eat

We were at Conlan's soccer practice the other day and Damara had to eat. I took her to the car to feed her. Aislinn soon followed with her baby in tow too. I got all situated and had Damara snuggled in when I looked over and saw that Aisy was also feeding her baby. It was so precious and so hilarious at the same time! I tried not to laugh out loud (didn't want to embarass her), I snapped this picture instead. Yes, she will probably hate me later for posting it, but it is too cute not to share...

No comments: