About Us

My photo
We are a family of 5 that moved from California to Arizona about 8 years ago. We love it here! We love to watch movies, enjoy the great outdoors when it's not blazing hot, play sports, hike, ride bikes and spend time together! Life is awesome and we wish the same to all of you!

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Mother's Day Pampering

Jenna got to celebrate Mother's Day a few days early. All of the Moms in Conlan's class were invited for a morning of pampering today. We were to bring a hairbrush and make-up. When we got there the kids desks had all kinds of goodies for us and it was super cute. We had muffins and juice (Con decided to serve Mom). After that 2 adorable songs (video below) and then the fun began. We got a hand and back massage. Conlan did Mom's hair and make-up! I brought all of my stuff (cover-up, spakle, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, sparkles and even mascara and eyeliner) and he went to town. He actually did a great job! Just call me "Princess Sparkles" today, cause I am covered head to toe in them! My cup is full right now and I feel so loved!



A heart for Mom



















Con made an adorable little flower pot decorated with little bug thumbprints

















Con working on Mom's hair















Getting made over















My sweet little man and Mom
















Con singing his Mother's Day song

1 comment:

Sasha said...

AWE!! I love all the glitter!