About Us

My photo
We are a family of 5 that moved from California to Arizona about 8 years ago. We love it here! We love to watch movies, enjoy the great outdoors when it's not blazing hot, play sports, hike, ride bikes and spend time together! Life is awesome and we wish the same to all of you!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nap Time!

Jenna was frantically trying to finish up a school project while Aisy napped. She usually gets 2 solid hours, bonus! Our kitty cat, Sunny, has been very leary of Aislinn since she joined our family and usually won't go near her. Imagine my surprise when I looked over and saw the two girls snuggled in for some awesome shut eye. It was too cute to pass up the photo op!




2 comments:

grammiex12 said...

OMG. This is precious. I would enter that photo in a contest. Too cute!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Aisy is getting! It's hard to believe that she and Danica are the same age. Adorable picture!