About Us

My photo
We are a family of 5 that moved from California to Arizona about 8 years ago. We love it here! We love to watch movies, enjoy the great outdoors when it's not blazing hot, play sports, hike, ride bikes and spend time together! Life is awesome and we wish the same to all of you!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

We're Baaaack!!!

We realize it has been a while since we have updated the blog. Our sincerest apologies. Unfortunately we have been having some serious technical difficulties. Since mid-December both of our computers have taken turns crashing, recovering, spending time in the shop, only to crash again. This is the first moment that our computers have actually behaved themselves enough to allow us to get on and update. Please see the new entries below.



Our charming little Conlan.











Our impish little Aislinn.











Love and hugs to all of you, we are back!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha great website you guys put up here, if you ever need some advice or help with your computers or website give me a holler, I am kind of a computer guy, I built my first web site when I was 15 for Palos Verdes High School. Ever since then I have just been learning more and more...oh haha and by the way I finally solved the rubix cube. Anyway great seeing you guys out in California, take care and tell the kids I say Hi!