About Us

My photo
We are a family of 5 that moved from California to Arizona about 8 years ago. We love it here! We love to watch movies, enjoy the great outdoors when it's not blazing hot, play sports, hike, ride bikes and spend time together! Life is awesome and we wish the same to all of you!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Where does the time go? I cannot believe that 8 years ago today we were all dolled up and committing our lives to one another! What a ride it has been. I am so thankful for you Bryan. You truly are such a wonderful spouse, awesome daddy and an amazing person. I am looking forward to making our dreams come true together! Happy Anniversary!


Then. . .




And now . . .


May the next 8 (and beyond) be all we could hope for and more! I love you, my anam cara!

3 comments:

Staci Kramer said...

Congrats! Gorgeous pictures. What a pretty bride and handsome groom!

Weeks Family said...

Congrats... Cute couple of course.

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Has it really been that long?!?