About Us

My photo
We are a family of 5 that moved from California to Arizona about 8 years ago. We love it here! We love to watch movies, enjoy the great outdoors when it's not blazing hot, play sports, hike, ride bikes and spend time together! Life is awesome and we wish the same to all of you!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Recently we were over at Jenna's Moms house. She saw Aislinn in her little outfit with ears and said that she remembered a picture from when I was a baby. She found the picture for me and we were comparing the two. There is quite a resemblance, minus the whiskers of course!




Aislinn (2 months old)



Jenna (4 months old)





2 comments:

Weeks Family said...

That is adorable. I love seeing pictures from when I was growing up and seeing the same expression in Danielle. Jeremy and Nicole have similar baby pictures too.

Jessica said...

That's quite a resemblance, which is funny, because the first time I saw pictures of Aislinn, I immediately thought that she looked a whole lot like Jenna's mom! Both mother and daughter are adorable (and I especially like the whiskers).