About Us

My photo
We are a family of 5 that moved from California to Arizona about 8 years ago. We love it here! We love to watch movies, enjoy the great outdoors when it's not blazing hot, play sports, hike, ride bikes and spend time together! Life is awesome and we wish the same to all of you!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Belly Pictures For Pumpkin


I have had a few of you ask me about belly pictures. My friend Yvonne is starting up her photography business and graciously offered to do the pictures for me. She has an amazing eye and captured some wonderful moments! Thank you Yvonne, they are perfect! Please enjoy them as much as we do!

1 comment:

Karolienkie said...

Love the Belly pictures - especially the one with Con and the baby...... Can't wait to meet pumpkin - not very long now - Hang in there girlie!!!